terça-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2009

My name is Leila

I gave this cat to my husband... ( well to my self) she was not a beautiful kitty, but look at her now!!

I got her at the Humane Society, super noise kitty,and liked to take naps with me, folowed me everywhere, for one year we did nothing but sleep ( I was sick and she was lazy), we used to have long conversations , and that is what I have learned from her:
Clean my litter box every day
I demand fresh water twice a day
Pillows please!!
I DON"T LIKE soft food
Belly rub ppplllleeeaasseee!
OOOOOO ice cream....
MINE!
Want a friend Get a dog!
Why in the hell you got a dog?
The basement belong to cats ! Come, clean and GO!
Why do you wash me?!
Help they got a vacuum!!!
I am high maitnece and I don't like out doors....well I just want take a look!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário