quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2009

Lilu My 5th Element

Lilu ( lee-loo) was named after a charater from the movie "The fifth element" . Lilu is a gift from my husband, I got her in 1999 at Pet's City store, can you believe she was on sale because she was very shy? Well, lucky me!
She is a princess, loves to pose for photos , enjoys to hide under blankets and play pick-a-boo. It is so funny when I say " where's Lilu?" and she meows from a place while she runs from one to another, so I have to look for her.
Her nick name is Lilu- da- Boo-Boo and she knows it!

Top 10 of Lilu favorites things:
*Canned food ( from Nutro) she will do anything for it!
*the ring from the milk gallons
*a box ( any box)
*talk to dad every night
*tree house
*hide
*disturb the dog
*go out side ( because is forbidden)
*pose for photos
*run around the house at mid night w/ Leila ( who knows why ? but If you try to watch they will freeze!

Her song is "You are so beautiful... to me" and she is gorgeous to me! I don't know how much long she has to be with us , but I will love to her until her last breath.



Posted by Picasa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário